PackRaft I Moving Current:
LEARN to run the RIVER……. This 3 hr class will teach you what you need to feel safe on class I & II water.
* Eqpt needed to be safe on moving current
* Packing and carrying your boat
* Efficient launching and landing
* Reading current and avoiding hazards
* Using an eddy as your “brakes”
* Forward and back ferry technique
* Efficient paddle skills for packrafts
This is the ideal class for those curious about learning about packrafts and those planning adventures in their packrafts on class I and II rivers. Those looking to expand into Whitewater and running class III water should take the River Safety Class.
price: $100 we supply boat, paddle, PFD, pack, dry suit. (you are welcome to use your gear)
Season: Starts May
run every Thursday
Scheduled on demand
Normally this class runs weekdays or weekday evenings. We can only schedule a weekend in July and August depending upon instructor availability
Check out our 2 day safety course :