PackRaft I Moving Current:
LEARN to run the RIVER……. This 3 hr class will teach you what you need to feel safe on class I & II water.
* Eqpt needed to be safe on moving current
* Packing and carrying your boat
* Efficient launching and landing
* Reading current and avoiding hazards
* Using an eddy as your “brakes”
* Forward and back ferry technique
* Efficient paddle skills for packrafts
This is the ideal class for those curious about learning about packrafts and those planning adventures in their packrafts on class I and II rivers. Those looking to expand into Whitewater and running class III water should take the River Safety Class.
price: $80 your boat, $100 our boat and dry suit
Season: Starts May
Thursdays 5:30 pm to 9 pm,
run every Thursday
Reservation REQUIRED (if no sign ups we do not show up)
Have a group of 5, book your own class on your own day
Thurs doesn’t work for you? If you have a group of 4 we can schedule a different day and time.
Check out our 2 day safety course :