Sea Tow Bullet Bag Stohlquist
A streamlined “bullet nose” throws like a football. The flattened back side attaches onto the PFD back, ready for deployment and use.
- 55′ of high-vis, floating solid core polypropylene rope (3/16″ diameter, 700lbs tensile strength).
- Carabiner doubles as a rip cord handle for easy twist deployment.
- Unit mounts to the back center of the DESCENT, TOW mOtion and X-traxt-d PFD’s.
- Back side has belt loops to mount on Stohlquist QR Belts.
- 1/4″ thick PE float foam plate lays flush against the PFD back.
- Flexible design allows for mounting on QR belt for left or right hand deployment.
- Rope anchors to back plate for direct translation to torso energy, and feeds out through gusseted reverse taper of soft compressible 200D Oxford nylon.
- Internal drawcord & barrel lock secures rope inside while not in use.
- With a tug, the stopper knot “punches through” and releases.