The Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The mid size blades are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. If you like running rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the Sherpa is a great choice.
- The Sherpa’s mid-size blades are great all around river runners
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release
- Extremely light weight and responsive
- Werner’s legendary bomber strength
Blade: Premium WW Fiberglass Laminate Cross Section
- Blade design is evenly balanced so the catch is clean, immediately powerful, and smooth through out the entire stroke
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- A slight dihedral offers the right combination for both smooth maneuvering strokes and a powerful forward stroke
- High quality continuous weave fiberglass materials for the lightest strongest paddle available
Shaft: Straight, Neutral, 4pc straight only
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
|Neutral Bent Shaft
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Straight Shaft 952g/33.50z
- Neutral Bent Shaft 1035g/36.5oz
- 4pc: Straight Shaft Only 1086g/380z
Straight Shaft $250
Neutral Bent Shaft $345
4pc: Straight Shaft Only $300