FreeRYDE Drytop Stohlquist
The FreeRYDE™ is an efficiently designed and carefully engineered twin to the FreePLAY™ with a whole new level of comfort, mobility, breathability and waterproof durability. An unique and comfortable high stretch neoprene dry-seal at the neck has proven to be soft, durable, and is an effective alternative to a latex neck gasket. The FreeRYDE™ integrates an ergonomic, 3-D full articulation for a full motion fit that follows your every move. This drytop is made with durable waterproof/breathable 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric – hydrophobic/hydrophilic shell fabric formulated for its beefy yet supple hand and superior waterproof durability. TwinSensor Eclipse™ material has been developed, tested and proven comparable to the most expensive alternatives in performance and waterproof durability.
• New comfortable ultra-stretchy neoprene dry-seal at the neck with improved memory and durability.
• New lengthened torso for greater coverage.
• Durable waterproof/breathable 4-Layer TwinSensor Eclipse™ fabric throughout.
• New front pocket with YKK urethane coated water resistant zipper and drainage.
• Double and triple sewn seams.
• Taped for waterproof integrity.
• Durable latex rubber seals at wrist keep water out.
• Neoprene cuff covers protect seals from abrasion and effects of the sun.
• New stretchy neoprene cuffs have hook and loop backed neoprene for a full range of adjustment.
• Free-FLOW, self draining edging on cuffs release trapped moisture.
• Inner waist tunnel with Gripp-Loc™ blocks water from entering the kayak.
• Wide, adjustable outer waistband seals to spray skirt with Gripp-Loc™.
• Neck seals may be swapped out free of charge.